Gateway Pilates is an introduction both in the Pilates method in general and specifically in the POLESTAR concept. Gateway Pilates is an ideal introduction if you want to deepen your Pilates experience or start a career as a Pilates trainer.
Your course starts with online training at home and then moves into a two-day In-Studio-Course. You will gain a deeper understanding of the Pilates method, learn the POLESTAR principles and selected Pilates mat exercises. Improve your teaching techniques with your experienced POLESTAR instructor.
Learn the Polestar Fitness Screening. A good analysis method to find out about your clients' problems and thereby develop effective training plans.
After this course you will be able to:
- first impressions of the POLESTAR movement concept & the Pilates method into your everyday life and to teach and perform the exercises.
- identify the most common objectives and precautions for the exercises learnt.
- understand anatomical structures necessary for teaching Pilates.
- use the first skill to change frequently faulty movement patterns.
- Preparatory online course
- Two days of training
- Online access videos of the presented exercises and classes
- Detailed manual
The Gateway Intro to Matte course is also integrated as the first module of a complete POLESTAR Matte training. If you would like to book the entire mat training, please select your favourite series on our training page!