Gateway Intro to Comprehensive - the perfect introduction to the Pilates method on all apparatus.
GATEWAY Pilates is an introduction to the Pilates method in general, to the comprehensive work with all large Pilates apparatuses and specifically to the POLESTAR concept. GATEWAY Pilates is an ideal introduction if you want to start your career as a Pilates trainer or if you want to deepen your Pilates experience, for example after a mat or reformer training.
Your course starts with online training at home and then moves into a two-day In-Studio-Course. You will gain a deeper understanding of the Pilates method, learn POLESTAR principles and basic Pilates exercises on the equipment.
You will learn about the structure, benefits and most valuable safety measures of all devices. You will learn the most important bone points in a physical examination. These bone points will help you significantly increase your instruction techniques. Learn the Polestar Fitness Screening. A good analysis method to find out problems of your clients and thereby develop effective training plans.
After this course you will be able to:
- integrate first impressions of the POLESTAR movement concept & the Pilates method into your everyday life and safely lead and perform first exercises.
- Understand the safety principles and correct adjustment for the Trapeze Table, Reformer, Chair, Ladder Barrel and spine corrector.
- identify the most common objectives and precautions for the exercises learnt.
- Understand initial anatomical structures that are helpful for teaching Pilates.
- use the first skill to change frequently faulty movement patterns.
The Gateway Intro to Comprehensive course is also available as the first module in our POLESTAR Pilates Comprehensive training integrated. If you would like to book the Comprehensive training, please select your favourite series on our training page!